Last night, I finally got to go see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." I went with my sister in law, and my mother in law. We had a good time. There were some parts of the movie I could have done without, but it was pretty cute.
Prior to the movie, my family went to dinner at Cici's Pizza. It was yummy and fun. I didn't stay the whole time, because I had to make the movie, but Hunter said Keelia had a lot of fun playing with her cousins. She barely noticed I was gone. Which is always a plus.
When I was putting Keelia to bed last night, I fell asleep before she did. And I slept over ten hours! I can not tell you the last time I slept that long in one sleeping time. It was awesome! This morning I woke up feeling so good and not at all tired. It is clear that I needed the rest!
I am so excited for the 4th of July celebration tomorrow! I just love it. So there will be a fun post tomorrow with lots of pictures! Happy celebrating everyone!!
9 years ago



1 comments:
That's awesome that you got so much rest! I love days like that! We're lucky because Ty sleeps in pretty well so even if I wake up early I can typically go back to sleep!
Anyhow, your summer evening sounded nice as well - I hope you had a great 4th - can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment