Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grandpa's Shoes

This morning, I was putting in a load of laundry and Keelia was upstairs with my mom. Apparently, Keelia found my dad's shoes and decided it would be fun to walk around in them. Luckily my mom is good at taking pictures. And it sure does look like Keelia was having fun!


4 comments:

Jannie said...

I love the pjs and shoes...she's a cutie! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July! I love the idea of putting the slide into the little pool! Looks like fun! Have a great time on vacation!

Kariann said...

I've been a slacker checking your blog since your went private...Good to see what you've been up to and Keelia is getting SO tall! She is growing fast!! :)

Court and Britt said...

oh cute!! she is a doll

Misty said...

hey - just because you went private doesn't mean you should stop updating your blog altogether!