Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just A Side Note

I took Keelia to the doctor last Wednesday (7/22) because she had a fever. They thought she had the Swine Flu, then they thought she had strep. But both tests came back negative and she was better later that evening. Fevers are the worst. Now, if we could only get rid of her congestion. :) But she weighed in at 30.4 pounds. She is getting so big!
And I started my fifth month on Clomid on the 18th. And I am on my third week of the Metformin, which means I am now taking three pills a day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey you! Seriously I FORGET to check your blog, PLEASE go back to not being private. I hope that Keelia gets feeling better, it's so not fun when our babes are sick huh? It was SOOOOO good to hang at the reunion, wished we would have chatted more. Let me know how the clomid works this time okay.

Jannie said...

I'm so glad you finally posted something - it's been so weird without The Jackson Journal being updated :) I'm sure you've been having fun (besides the sickness - that's no, no fun!) with family and summer stuff. I wish you the best with the clomid....

Cassie said...

Katie I feel like you've been mia. So I was looking through my mom's old photos and I came across a pic of your sister holding you when you were like a year old and it was totally your daughter. She looks so much like you!!