Today is my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. What an incredible example!! I have been missing home a lot this week, but today especially. I wish I was home to give my mom a hug. I know it will be a bittersweet day for her and for the rest of my family, as I am sure we all will miss my dad a little more today than usual. My siblings at home have a fun night planned for my mom that I wish I was home to be a part of. It sounds like a great way to celebrate the marriage of our parents! Thanks mom and dad for all you taught me. I couldn't have asked for better parents! I love you both!
9 years ago



3 comments:
I really loved this post. Very cute pictures. I hope your mom has an amazing anniversary!
Kate, thanks for the love and sweet thoughts. I am very blessed so grateful for many wonderful memories and precious children and grandchildren!
hey been thinking about you. what a sweet post. congratulations to your parents. that's such an amazing accomplishment and example. I hope you find some peace and happiness this weekend. love you!
Post a Comment