Our 4th anniversary was yesterday, but we celebrated today. This year was very low key because we are still just getting settled into our new life. My brother and his wife offered to watch Keelia for us, so we took them up on it, and went to dinner. We tried out a yummy Mexican restaurant called Fiesta Guadalajara. It was pretty good and there was no wait. :) We got done with dinner so quickly that we ran a few errands before returning home. Keelia has a hard time when we leave her. Since moving here, she is afraid we are never coming back. When we got home, she just cried and cried. I felt bad that she had a hard time and assured her it would probably be a while before we left her again. :) Which is probably true since we will have a new little one sooner than later. But we were glad to get away and spend some time together. It doesn't happen very often. On our way home from my brother's house, we got Dairy Queen, which we ate in the car. It was yummy!
Here is a tribute to our four years together...
Yes, I do realize Year #1 is missing. We were in Georgia at the time and our life was crazy. We did go to dinner at Outback, but I don't think we had a working camera at the time. So it is not documented in a photo. But we did celebrate. And the picture would have looked a lot like this year's picture. I was just as pregnant and wore the same outfit. :)
Year #2
Year #3 Year #4
Happy anniversary, Hunter. I love you!!
8 years ago



2 comments:
So cute that you put a picture for each year - what a great idea! Happy late anniversary!
Wow! In this picture you look like a young me--I don't usually think we look alike but it did make me roll back the years--guess it is like the pictures of Max & your dad. Glad you two had a Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment