Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Busted Stuff"

This morning we went up to my brother's to hang out and Hunter helped him put together a shelving unit for their playroom. We love having family close by. I know I say that a lot, but it is true. If it weren't for them, I would probably be bothering my mom a lot more. When we got that all done, we sped home to get ready for a birthday party, which I will get to in a minute. While I was getting ready, I opened our medicine cabinet, which made a weird noise. But from what I could see, there was nothing weird about it. So I finished my business and went to shut it and the mirror shattered all over, while making an even worse noise than the first. We are talking, Hunter was picking glass out of my hair. Needless to say, I would just like to go 72 hours here without something breaking or not working. I mean, we just got our carpet and washer taken care of on Thursday. And 48 hours later, this happens. I really hope nothing else goes wrong and I can actually start to adjust to being here. I just get so mad when we have stuff all over the place because there is no where to put it. And we have hardly even been home, but when we are, things manage to break. It is driving me crazy. Watch out Littleton, I could be on the next bus home.
Now about the birthday party. Another one of my oldest friends lives close by and her little girl turned four yesterday, so we celebrated with them today. It was a fun party. Keelia just loves playing with Bradlee and was so excited to be invited to a "friend" birthday party. The only kind she goes to are family parties, so this was a first for her. She had a blast!! Thanks Tory and Tyler for the fun party.



Well, I have a pile of clean laundry to be folded before I can go to sleep. So I better get to it. And it seems no matter when church starts, it is always too early. So I need sleep. Here's to nothing else breaking...

0 comments: