Well, last night Keelia went down just fine. A little later than usual, but without any major issues. About 12:10am, she woke up just screaming. About thirty minutes later, she threw up again. Now, I am not counting, and I hope you aren't either, but that is way too many times to have a baby throwing up in one week. She didn't have a fever or anything else really, just an upset stomach. So she slept with me. And she woke up fine this morning. I mean, she is not herself. She is SUPER whiney, but she wasn't acting sick and has been fine all day. Yes, whatever is making her feel so crappy, it is making her extra whiney as well, and it is about killing us over here. :) I am almost certain it is her teeth, although she still won't let me get close enough to see them. Maybe soon and hopefully it will be over soon, too.
So then, today, I was vacuuming while Keelia was eating her lunch, and I bent over to move a rug. When I stood back up, I had the worst pain in my back. It felt like my back needed to pop. I figured it was nothing and went on my way vacuuming and what not. Well, about an hour later, the pain was so bad, I couldn't stand up or sit down without wanting to die. So Hunter helped me get the heating pad and got me settled in bed and there I stayed. Then, I about 3:30pm, I started to feel better. I thought, I am gonna get up and take a shower. Boy, was I wrong. I barely made it to the bathroom when I felt like I was gonna lose my lunch and fall over. So Hunter helped me back to bed, where I took a brief nap. I woke up feeling a little better, but still in a lot of pain. So at 7:40pm, I decided to go to the Urgent Care that closes at 8pm, and we just barely made it. My mom kept Keelia for us and Hunter took me. They really couldn't tell me anything. They did a urine sample, and blood work, and a few other exams, and all they could come up with is that I have an ache in my pelvis. WELL DUH?! I could have told them that! In fact, I did! Anyway, the one good thing is that they gave me some pain killers so that I could get some rest tonight. They instructed me to go see my OBGYN tomorrow, so I will call and see if I can be seen on such short notice. And the doctor I usually see is out of the office until Monday, so I will just see one of the other doctors. So hopefully we will know more tomorrow after that doctor's visit.
I really hate being in so much pain and not knowing why or what caused it. I feel so helpless. I can't even reach down and pick Keelia up, it hurts too bad. Well, that has been our last 24 hours in a nutshell. I am off to get some sleep, or at least to lay down with my heating pad. I will update more when I know more.
9 years ago



4 comments:
You poor thing! Let me know what I can do!
Katie, that totally stinks! I am so sorry! I hope the Obgyn can figure out what's going on with you...keep us posted..I am sorry to hear the news :( (and sorry to hear that Keelia isn't doing too well herself!)
Not fun! If your OBGYN doesn't help, you should try a chiropractor. They may be able to get something back into place to help the pain. I had some serious pain like that before I had Blythe. And the chiropractor was fabulous. He did way more than tell me to take some pain killers. Just a though....I hope you are feeling better soon. (Keelia too).
You poor thing... you guys definitely have a case of "Murphy's Law!!" I'm sorry you are hurting so bad...and that Kellia is still not doing great!!Hope you find something out today!!
Post a Comment