I really have nothing that important to share. Just a few thoughts.
Keelia had cheese this weekend. Not a ton, but a little. It just makes her so happy and when she asks for it so many times, it is hard to always say no. But let's be honest, there hasn't been a change in her skin at all. And there wasn't a change when she ate the cheese. I kinda feel like we are wasting our time. But she is still drinking rice milk and hasn't had any other dairy. So we will see how long it lasts.
Also, I can't bare the thought of raising my daughter in a world where Adam Lambert is the next American Idol. I spent the better part of the evening voting for Kris, even though I know my votes won't change anything. But, seriously, America? Seriously? First Obama and now Adam Lambert. :) I guess we will just have to see what tomorrow's show holds for us.
Hunter and I decided to go off soda and treats. We started yesterday. I will tell you, it has been a long two days. The first few are always the worst. I am just hoping it makes a big difference and that we can stick to it. The deal was no sweets or soda until July 4th, which is a little over six weeks. And I am hoping that in six weeks, I won't want to drink soda anymore because I will just feel so good. Here's to hoping...
9 years ago



5 comments:
I was voting for Kris,too! Except I couldn't get through very many times...did you have trouble, too? I kept getting a busy signal!
i went off soda when i was in high school. i was on the treadmill and saw that in a hard 40 minute run, i barely ran off one soda. i decided then and there that it wasn't worth it! i honestly don't crave it at all. i don't even feel like it. i do drink it every once in a while but i think it's a great way to dramatically cut down on calories!
I can't stand Adam!!! Plus the show has totatlly manipulated the vote since the beginning. Have you noticed that 90% of the time Adam closed the show?Hopefully there's enough people in this country that agree with us!
Good luck cutting out the soda and the treats. I have never been a huge soda fan, but i do know that when I cut out the treats I feel healthier. Also, I don't miss them after the first hard days. You can do it!
I stopped drinking carbination like twelve years ago and now whenever I drink my holiday sparking cider it burns my throat, so if you stay off of it long enough I am sure the same thing will happen to you. I wish you the best of luck on the sweets, because I don't know if I could ever give up my candy!!!
Post a Comment