Who knew May 1st was an actual holiday? I thought people were just being cute with their rhyming abilities. Thanks to my dad, the history major, I learned all about it this evening. :) So Happy May Day, everyone!
Tonight we got together with the Jacksons and the Cookes, minus Errol, because he was working late. We sure do miss him when he is not there, but we understand when he has to work. We had yummy meatball subs and salad. It was so good. I filled up way too fast on it. And then to top it off, we had yummy pie for dessert. There is nothing better than good food and good company. It was nice to be able to sit and visit for a while with everyone. And Keelia sure loves going over there to play. :)
Nothing else really to report except that I can't believe it is May already. I swear I barely got used to saying April and now I have to change it to May. Where does time go?
9 years ago



2 comments:
Time is crazy! I love having family close :)
Mmm, meatball subs.
Post a Comment