Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keelia Update

Just a quick update on Keelia. She was doing so much better last night and this morning, I thought maybe we were on our way out of this thing. Well, this afternoon, she woke up kinda abruptly from her nap and was not herself. Well, about 35 minutes later, she threw up again and her fever was back up to 102.8. So I spent the rest of the day trying to clean up throw up, which if you know me, is my least favorite thing I have to clean up. I am still working on the laundry and trying to get the smell to leave our room. But Keelia did take a good nap, after she got calmed down and was able to keep her medicine down. And she has been asleep for about an hour now, so that is good. Maybe with a good night's sleep, she will be feeling way better tomorrow. One can only hope. Heaven knows another day of doing nothing, and I will probably go crazy. Oh well. Such is life, I guess.
Tomorrow Jeff and Jen and Will come in for a visit. We probably won't get to see them much, but that's okay, because they are moving here in July. We are so excited and proud of Jeff for getting into DU. We are excited to have more family close by.
And this weekend Hunter's sister and her husband are getting sealed in the temple. We are so excited for them and are thrilled to be able to attend. And we are excited to get to see all the family that is coming in for it. I just hope Keelia is feeling better by then, so we don't have to put the babysitter (my sweet mom) through the ringer.

1 comments:

Misty said...

I hope she feels better soon!