Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rolling Over

So, Keelia rolled over for the first time on Thursday night (the 24th). It only happened once, but she had no clue what she had done or how she actually got on to her stomach. She hates her tummy and usually gets really mad when anyone puts her on her tummy. This time she did it all by herself!! Then she did it again last night. I can't believe she is getting so big. Before we know it, she will be rolling all over the place. Too bad I don't have a picture of it, but I am sure we will eventually get some video of her doing it and then we can post that.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

She is getting so big Katie!!!! I wish i could see her.

k.young said...

Hopefully when we are out there in March, we will be able to come up and see you guys one day. I want to meet your little guy, too. He is almost a year old!!!

Jen said...

Wow, from back to tummy?! I thought they always went the other way first. I guess I have a lot to learn.

k.young said...

Jen-I always thought they did too. But if there is one thing I have learned from Keeli, it's to expect the unexpected. She is really teaching me a lot. I feel so blessed to be her mom.