Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Got Tagged...



Here are the rules of this tagged thing.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.

10 YEARS AGO~
10 years ago I was 14. I was a freshman in high school...need I say more. My best friends were boys and I thought school was purely a social thing then.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY~
1. Nap, which hasn't happened yet.
2. Start Twilight.
3. Eat...I love food.
4. Spend time with Hunter...he has been out of town all weekend.
5. Make it to church...which I did. It is right during Keelia's nap, so it was a hard day, but I am glad to have made it.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY~
1. Chocolate shakes, but they have to be homemade.
2. Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs
3. Del Taco
4. Popcorn, (good one Cass!!)
5. Plain Bagels

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE~
Pay off our student loans. Buy a house. Buy a new car. I would help out family that needed help. Donate some to the missionary fund. Take a trip somewhere fun with my hubby.

3 OF MY BAD HABITS~
1. Bite my nails. But since I had the baby they grow so fast, I am really getting better at not biting them.
2. Talking before I think, sometimes.
3. Saying "I told you so."

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED~
1. Littleton, Colorado
2. Stockbirdge, Georgia
3. Brookfield, Wisconsin
4. Provo, Utah
5. Rexburg, Idaho

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD~
1. The Children's Center
2. Dialogue Marketing
3. Dairy Queen
4. American Eagle
5. South Suburban Park and Rec. District

5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME~
1. I wanted to get my masters in family therapy.
2. I hate spiders.
3. I love to sing along to the radio as loud as I want, when it's just me. (And by just me, I mean when I have Keeli with me, too!)
4. I count letters of words and sentences to make sure they are even. And if they don't come out even, I use periods and commas and stuff so I can move past it.
5. I love going to the rodeo. Okay, some people may know that, but now more do.

I tag Jen Young, DeeDee Paul and Misty Kim.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I knew most of those 5 things, ok I did not but I might have been able to guess them. Speaking of counting words, I proofread everyone's posts. It's a curse really. It is move "past" not "passed". Sorry, but no one is safe from it, except myself of course.

(I said "did not" in the first sentence instead of "didn't" and "it is" instead of "it's" in the 4th sentence just to make the number of words in the sentence even for you!)

k.young said...

Thanks, I appreciate you looking out for my word counting. And I don't mind people proofreading. I am infact going to edit my post and fix it, so thanks =)

Traci said...

Cousin, I love this!!! You have such a cute family and I cannot believe how much your little girl is growing up!!! Love ya

Kristen said...

Hey Katie!!! It is so good to hear from you! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! This is going to be a fun way to keep in touch! Say "Hi" to everyone...and start those books when you get a chance:) Kristen Bloomfield