Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Keeli's Blessing Day

On December 30, we blessed Keelia. We are very grateful for all the support that both of our familes gave us and for everyone's efforts to be there. We had people travel long distances and make lots of sacrifices to support us. We have the best family in the world!!!


Here is my cute, little family on Keeli's
blessing day!




Our beautiful baby girl!!


My siblings all made a lot of sacrifices to be there
and support us and we really appreciate it!!


The whole group of us at the church.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Soooo cute! I love the picture of Keely in the bouncy seat, I hadn't seen that one yet. She's so beautiful!

k.young said...

Jen-Thanks for always making comments on my posts! It really helps me want to keep posting!! And thanks for loving our baby so much! I can't wait to get to squish yours!