Yesterday, Hunter took all three of his midterms. They seem to have gone well, but we are all glad they are over and that he has the next week off. We mostly did a lot of nothing yesterday. But it was nice. I got several cat naps that I didn't even know about until I found myself waking up from them. Turns out being this pregnant makes me really tired.
Keelia woke up this morning at like 1:45am with a fever. Pretty low grade, but we talked her into some Tylenol and she crawled into our bed. Not the best night's sleep I have ever had, but not the worst. I would say top ten worst night's sleep though. I woke up this morning feeling pretty wasted. We had Keelia's three year old pictures scheduled today, plus a long list of errands that were supposed to be done. Keelia woke up with no fever and a slightly worse cough than the day before. She insisted she still wanted to get her pictures taken, so we hustled to get ready. Her pictures turned out SO good. She was so fun to watch and just loved smiling for the camera. Every time we get pictures taken, I always want to buy enough to get the whole CD. Well this year, I decided against that. We have so many pictures left over from previous sittings, it is ridiculous. So we chose our favorite for our picture wall and bought two sheets of poses I just loved. I regret a little not having all the pictures, but hopefully that won't last too long. :) Anyway, here is the pose that was our favorite. Hunter really LOVED it. I loved a lot of them, but this was his favorite one of the whole session.

After the pictures were over and done, we started on our list of errands. And I am proud to say that besides eating at a place in Provo we both love, we accomplished all the things on our list, with the exception of one thing we postponed until Monday. Not bad for a long list of things to do. And you NEVER want to go to Provo on a game day. It was CRAZY! I didn't even think of that when I scheduled her pictures to be done down there today. We won't make that mistake again. In fact, I think we both got our fill of Provo for a while. :)
We also go to hang out at the Radandt's house for a while. It was nice to just sit and visit. I wish we made it down there more often.
Keelia went to bed tonight pretty tired and whiny. I was able to talk her into some more medicine. I am hoping that she just sleeps, so that we can both wake up tomorrow feeling rested. And I am hoping that she is not really sick. That is the last thing we need to add to our plans for the next week.
We have got some fun things planned for the next couple of days. Turns out that is the only way I am going to make it through week 39. Plan lots of fun activities and not have time to sit around and think about how I am still pregnant.
And first on my list is go to bed.
9 years ago



2 comments:
Her picture is darling! I'm impressed with the restraint. It's SO hard to not buy enough pics to get the whole cd.
I just LOVE the picture - so cute!! And I just can't wait to see pictures of your little baby when she comes!
Post a Comment