With all the snow we got today (and are still getting), this title seemed to fit the best. But if you are out in it, I hope you have more than a shirt and gloves on! Okay, that might have been a stretch, but such is life.
We have had a fun couple of days. Nothing out of the ordinary, just lots of fun. On Friday night, we had our craft night. I did finish my pay it forward, now it is just trying to get them delivered! (By the way, Heather, I need your address. Email me!) It was a fun night of talking and eating, and a little crafting! Hunter and Keelia played with Jeff and Will until Will went to bed. Then they went to see Nana and Papa. Nana and Papa gave Keelia a "Woody" doll that talks. She is obsessed with "Toy Story" right now. We watch the "cowboy movie" at least once a day, if not more. There are worse things, though, right? Anyway, so she was in heaven. I heard a rumor that they have a "Buzz" doll for her too. Let's hope so!
On Saturday, I went to a baby shower, which was super fun. Keelia played with Hunter and my mom. She helped my mom bake her Valentine's day cookies, which I have already consumed more than my alloted amount! Luckily, if I eat them all soon, there won't be anymore to eat. (Logical, right?) Then mostly we just had a lazy Saturday and did a lot of nothing. My mom took these pictures of my dad and Keelia again. When Keelia helps my mom make my dad breakfast, she then insists on eating it with him. And has to have the same cup and everything as my dad. Makes for cute pictures and a cute memory.
Today, we woke up to snow. We LOVE it! I want it to snow a lot. We went to church, came home, and started to get stuff ready to take to Meagan's for the Super Bowl. Keelia didn't nap, but did pretty well for not napping and having to go to church, all in one day. She was tired and fell asleep in seconds after laying down, but hopefully that just means she will sleep in tomorrow. We can always hope. I am glad the Saints won the Super Bowl. They were the underdog and I usually cheer for the underdog, unless there is a team I really care about playing. But it was fun to get to visit and eat. I ate SO much! But such is life.
And my mom is Keelia's nursery teacher, every other week. Don't get me started on that. But today she took these pictures of Keelia and I just think she is so cute. So I had to share!
Ironically, this morning when I weighed in, I had lost 2.5 pounds this week, without really being able to exercise. I was still watching what I was eating, but that can only do so much without exercise. But not a bad show for this week. Which means, I am at my pre-Keelia weight! Which is nothing to write home about, but it is one of my mini goals and I have reached it! And I have to just brag about my hubby for a second. He has lost 24 pounds in 5 weeks! He is looking so good!! He wants to lose at least 16 more, if not more than that! He is doing so well and I am so proud of him!
Not much else is going on. We are going to start applying to schools this week for the Fall. So hopefully it won't be long before we have some idea of where we are going next semester. We are excited to start that new chapter in our lives, but we are sure going to have grandma and grandpa withdrawals when we do move. But I don't really want to talk about that right now. Don't know why I brought it up.
Must be time to quit if I am rambling.
8 years ago



5 comments:
Way to go Kate!
Good job Katie, send some of your motivation this way okay. Love the pics of cute Keelia and your dad, so precious!
Hey congrats on reaching your goal! You rock! Tell Hunter congrats also.
Wow, Keelia looks so big in those church pictures - she is such a doll! So cute! Great job to Katie and Hunter! That's awesome! And good luck with everything going on right now.
She sure looks like you Kate! What a cutie bug.
Post a Comment